The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Kiel WI area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Clear Correct, please visit www.clearcorrect.com.
- Clear Correct uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Pieper or Schubert‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Pieper or Schubert has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Pieper or Schubert about once every 2 weeks unless other arrangements are made.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.